Texas Bluebonnet Writing Project Blog

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Response to Pete Smith / Barbara

OHMYGAUD. My head is spinning with acronyms.

I also feel like I'm hearing about a new frontier, and I don't want to be left behind.

I'm glad you started with learning theory, because that built the case for connectivity and the motivation and value of the on-line, connected world. You also presented this as something that we all could do, that wasn't just for the young and/or technically plugged in.

There is getting to be a gulf between the teachers that are plugged into technology, and those who aren't. I've been hearing teachers talk about this. I need to be one of the teachers that are plugged into technology.

I'm glad that we started the day writing about courage, because I need some now.

Barbara Fleischman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home