Texas Bluebonnet Writing Project Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Teachers Teaching Teachers

podcasting slidePaul Allison and the group over at Teachers Teaching Teachers has a weekly podcast on Wednesday nights that they record dealing with all types of issues we face in the classroom. This past week dealt with international virtual projects and middle school students. Clarence Fisher was a featured guest on this webcast. I could go on and on about all of the details, but instead I will just send you over there for a listen. I did pipe up a few times with questions and comments, so there is a shout out to TXBWP in the  blog posting. Yeah for us! Enjoy! And consider joining them each week. There is a lot of talent in that group that we can learn from. If I had high speed at the house, I would be there each week.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 Comments:

  • At 6/29/2007 7:19 AM, Blogger Katherine said…

    Hi Scott,
    I finally remembered my password (and wrote it down). I listened to part of the global teachers teaching teachers and enjoyed it. I have added it to my list of things to frequently check out. Talk to ya later, kat

     
  • At 7/12/2007 4:08 PM, Blogger Jeannine Hirtle said…

    Hey Katherine! I was just wondering how you were doing???????? I was thinking about you today!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home