Texas Bluebonnet Writing Project Blog

Friday, June 23, 2006

ESL/EFL Podcasts

From reading your blog entries and visiting with you, I know that ESL/EFL learners play an important role in many of your classrooms.

So, within our thinking about podcasts, I wanted to share one 'cast targeted at English language learners. Conversations is produced by Aaron Campbell, who is well known in ESL/EFL cirlces internationally for his net-based writing, thinking, and connectivist projects.

There is also a blogroll list at the bottom of that page linking to other, similar podcasts.

2 Comments:

  • At 6/23/2006 2:49 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    This was GREAT!! I was also so happy to see so many educational podcasts, and I hope to be intergrating the ESL and French ones in my teaching!

    You gotta love iTunes and the ease of subscribing to these resources!

    Thanks so much, Pete,
    Janelle

     
  • At 6/23/2006 5:07 PM, Blogger Katherine said…

    Janelle,
    I look forward to seeing/listening to podcasts from your students next year! kat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home