Texas Bluebonnet Writing Project Blog

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Response to Pete Smith/ Rebecca Sandles

I really enjoied your presentation. It really opened my mind and heart to a whole new world. I know that I have some expereience with technology and had no idea there was so much more to learn. I am without a doubt a life long learner who is anxious to discover and explore innovative ways to enhance the way I teach. At this point I am mainly interested in creating a classroom website maintained by my students and learning more about the following:
digital journals, e portfolios and blogging. I am eager to learn about all of the wonderful things involving technology and thank you for truly sharing this information with me today. I love the idea that the classroom should be "learning centered" rather than learner centered. Thanks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home