Texas Bluebonnet Writing Project Blog

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Week 3 of our SI

Please indulge me as I learn how to incorporate images with my podcast. Happy Podcasting!

End%20of%20our%203rd%20week.mp3

Okay, the images aren't showing up on that one (it's an mp3 duh) , but I did create my own music on this one---you should be able to view this on iTunes. For those Mac users and iTunes folks, I think you can view the pix once you've downloaded this with that nifty program:

End%20of%20our%203rd%20week%203.m4a

Thanks for your time,
Janelle

2 Comments:

  • At 7/05/2006 9:59 PM, Blogger Scott S. Floyd said…

    To steal a line from a really bad Jim Carey movie "B.E.A.utiful." I loved it. Thanks for the props within the podcast. My iTunes begin the next song in the library immediately after your vodcast, so you were the lead in to Jeremy Camp.

    I guess I'm feeling Apple envy again here. I need to figure out which program I have that might do a vodcast. I just. need. more. time.

    By the way, I have my digital 8 camcorder if you think we can do something with it in one week.

     
  • At 7/06/2006 5:21 AM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Sweet!! I'll bring mine as well!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home