Texas Bluebonnet Writing Project Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Response to Katherine (doesn't show up as a comment. Help! Scott???)

Hi Katherine,

Also, we can get folks to come in from the CDE and/or get Scott to teach us via web cam presentation--interactive hopefully. Let's set an agenda for this first session, shall we? Want to survey people to see what they would like more practice in? Want to get them to submit questions ahead of time or just have a general Q/A and help each other? I think we should have open tech support sessions for anyone who has gone through BWP, don't you?

We could call these sessions "Technology Conversations" --like a SIG (special interest group) that is part of our major professional organizations--

We integrate seamlessly but for those who want further work/conversation/q/a, etc, we could have this time for that?

How does that sound?

Contact Joyce--kinderbeanie@aol.com--she's in charge of Continuities--and we'll add you to our leadership team--you'll be working with Scott (Technology Liaison) and Joyce (Continuity). How does this sound to you?

1 Comments:

  • At 8/22/2006 4:15 AM, Blogger Katherine said…

    I like that idea. I need to set the blog to notify me of posts so I don't forget to check it. I need to work on a bwp routine. I will think of some topics and post them. I'll probably use some of the ones you suggested. kat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home