Texas Bluebonnet Writing Project Blog

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Scott's Response to Pete

Finally, I have educator-peers in person that share my love of the new technologies. I have been following Will Richardson, Wesley Fryer, Miguel Guhlin, David Warlick, and more for quite some time. It is a setting I wish I could replicate in my physical school. The amount of REAL and USEFUL experiences and theory changing hands is enormous. Those unwilling to step in to Web 2.0 and the global conversation will truly be left behind. Thanks for allowing me in to your conversation.
Scott

1 Comments:

  • At 6/13/2006 7:04 PM, Blogger Wesley Fryer said…

    F2F can be much more supportive than virtual! Glad to hear you've found the ongoing conversations relevant and are joining in too! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home