Texas Bluebonnet Writing Project Blog

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Thank you for inviting me!

Hello all, it was energizing for me to meet all of you yesterday--I am looking forward to being a part of the BWP e-community! I appreciate your kind words, and know that we have many wonderful conversations started after yesterday's session.

I can provide copies of my slides from the talk yesterday via email, while we work to get that file posted on the blog as well.

And, I should note: I thought of posting to the blog last night at about 11 p.m., but didn't want to worry the group!!

Pete

3 Comments:

  • At 6/14/2006 10:49 AM, Blogger Scott S. Floyd said…

    Many of us are distance ed students through UTTC, so 11 PM is just about the time we are sitting down to work.

    I look forward to all that you have to share with us. As vast as Web 2.0 is, we can never know it all. So many neat tools, so little time.

     
  • At 6/14/2006 11:00 AM, Blogger Jeannine Hirtle said…

    11:00 PM, 1:00 AM, 6:00 AM--whenever--we trust that you're balancing your life as you should and we're glad to hear from you!

    I e-mailed the class the pdf files.

     
  • At 6/16/2006 12:44 PM, Blogger Katherine said…

    Thank you for the informative presentation last Tuesday. I will be ready to learn and apply waht you share next week. I have to tell you I was at the Workshop Dance Recital on Wednesday evening in the Will Rogers Aud. There was a gentleman at the back of the auditorium working on his laptop! However, on his behalf I must say 6:15 - 11:15 is an awfully longggg recital! I only made it to 9:45! Katherine

     

Post a Comment

<< Home