Texas Bluebonnet Writing Project Blog

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New BWP Blog Features

Underneath our blogroll on the right-hand side you will find a box that simply says "Enter your Email, Subscribe me!, and Powered by Feedblitz."  It is one way you can simply subscribe to our blog for updates without needing to have anything extra.  It will send you an email once a day giving you the most recent posts to our blog.  It will not show the comments (you'll have to visit the blog for those), but the posts will be there. It will give you a quick link to the post as well as the post itself all in your email box.

If you are interested in seeing where our site is being accessed from, I also placed a button that is orange and blue that says "BR Mapstats."  It should bring up a Google map of all of the hits we are receiving.  It is already working as I can see we have hits from Minnesota and my part of Texas.

Check out these new features and give me your feedback.  I want this site to be as useful and easy as possible.


technorati tags:,

Blogged with Flock

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home