Texas Bluebonnet Writing Project Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2006

State Writing Conference

Hello Everyone,
I attended the State Writing Conference followed by TSU- San Marcos conference on October 20 - 21. Bothe were informative and introduced me to interesting and delightful professionals. I left inspired and proud to be a part of the NWP. I have attached notes from both conferences with reflections included throughout. Not only did I learn strategies for my students, but I gained knowledge to share with all of you and observations of things to keep in mind during the planning of a conference on top of all the other things that need attention! I highly recommend attending any conferences or workshops that include Writing Project affiliates. I look forward to November conference in Nashville.
Katherine

See Attached.State%20Writing%20Conference%20reflection.doc

1 Comments:

  • At 10/28/2006 5:59 PM, Blogger Scott S. Floyd said…

    Thanks for going and taking the notes. I am going to print them out when I get back in town for review. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I am looking forward to TN as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home